Monday, April 19, 2010

#4: Mizzou-Rah! Mizzou-Rah! Mizzou-Rah! Tigers!


This next thing that I love most about Mizzou will probably come as a surprise to most people. Me loving football games? Right. But, seriously, I do. One of the most fun parts about going to Mizzou is an early fall football game.

I have loved tailgating at Mizzou since Freshman year. However, when I moved to East Campus with 4 friends, and next door to our 5 other best friends, it got even better. This past year I think I probably went to 1 game, much to the dismay of my boyfriend, Jeff. But, I had the most fun football season ever.

Most days we spent hanging out with alumni like Mr. And Mrs. Price, MJ's parents, Micaela's parents who came in from Kansas City, or our Dad's who came in for Chi Omega Dad's Weekend. We had a lot of grill outs, lots of fun tailgating games, and lots of bonding on the 1501 front porch.

Since I will be moving to St. Louis, which is only two hours away from Columbia, I am happy to say that this part of college will never die for me. I have a few friends who will be here for one more semester, and luckily for the rest of us, it's during football season. That means a free place to stay when we come in town for these amazing weekends, and a guaranteed tailgate full of familiar faces. Knowing this is yet another reminder that I have absolutely made the best decision by staying in Missouri.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from some of those fun fall afternoons.





No comments:

Post a Comment