Tuesday, February 1, 2011

September

September:

September we all started to finally feel settled in our jobs and in our place in St. Louis. Jeff finally stopped traveling every week (THANK THE LORD), and we settled into our routines. We spent weekends hanging out in St. Louis, visiting our Alma Matter (so weird to say that), and enjoying the company of those that we love in STL.

I was also fortunate enough to spend a weekend with my family at a weekend celebrating my mother: her 50th birthday! Jeff and I flew to Little Rock and we spent a great evening at my godmother Jan's house at a 50th birthday party for Mom.



Here's Mom, Anna-Lee and I that night.



Here's me, my roommate Jenna, Hannah, Bonnie, and Cindy on our weekend adventure to Ol' Mizzou for a Tiger football game.

No comments:

Post a Comment