Tuesday, February 1, 2011

November

November:

November=Thanksgiving to me. It's one of my most favorite holidays, and it means the beginning of the holiday season which I absolutely love. The girls and I had a STL family Thanksgiving meal. We all potlucked it, which was awesome because all of us are becoming pretty good cooks. I brought a Pittman family staple – green bean bundles. YUM!! And, of course, the turkey Mum.




The night before Thanksgiving in St. Louis is apparently one of the biggest nights to go out all year. Jeff and I spent the evening supporting a charity that is near and dear to both of us through our work – Guns 'N Hoses, an event that raises money for the families of police officers and firemen killed while on the job.



November=Thanksgiving=LSU v. Arkansas game. I'm not sure what it is about this game that gets an entire state so excited, but every year that this game makes its way back to Little Rock, Thanksgiving break is a little more fun. This year was no exception. Jeff and I spent Thanksgiving day in St. Louis with his family, drove to my family's that night, and the rest of the weekend in Little Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment